1. To add images to a property, on the main screen click on the properties button. This will open the Properties Screen.
2. Navigate to the applicable property either by clicking on it or using the progressive search facility.
3. Click on the Images button. This will open the Images screen.
4. Click on the Load from Folder button.
This will display the following screen:
The default folder to load from can be configured by your system administrator and would normally be set to your digital camera. If this is incorrect select the folder you wish to load images from and then click on the OK button.
5. The available Images area will be populated with all images from the selected folder.
6. One by one click on the images you wish to use and drag and drop them to the applicable area of the primary images tab.
7. Click on the caption area and enter a caption as appropriate.
8. Repeat as above for all images you wish to assign and then click on the Save button.
This will save all images allocated and close the Images Screen.