1. To add an offer to a property, on the main screen click on the properties button. This will open the Properties Screen.
2. Navigate to the applicable property either by clicking on it or using the progressive search facility.
3. Click on the offers button. This will open the Offers Screen.
4. Depending on:
a. If this is the first offer by the applicant on this property:
Click on the button under the applicant list, select the applicable applicant from the applicant look-up screen and then click on the button, record any other relevant information on the right hand side of the screen, and the click on the button under the applicant list to save the entry.
b. If it is not the first offer by the applicant on this property:
Navigate to the applicable applicant by either clicking on them or using the progressive search facility.
5. Click on the button under the offer list (bottom left hand corner of the screen) and enter the offer amount. If you are recording an historical offer you will need to adjust the date and time accordingly. Enter any comments and any other relevant information then click on the button on the offer list navigator.
6. You can send a communication to the vendor regarding this offer by clicking on new communications button. This will open the Communications Screen.
7. Select the letter you wish to use and then either email. text or print the letter for sending by post to the vendor. This will record that the offer has been sent to the vendor. Offer letters must have been defined for you to be able to use this facility.
8. The Offers Screen can now be closed.